iPhone XS Max with physical double SIMs



IPhone XS Max with dual physical sim: Practice with the iPhone X Max with physical dual SIM while shopping in Hong Kong. A dual SIM iPhone was rolling down the stay road for the highlights that most shoppers needed, which is why Phil Schiller was in awe among Apple's September keynote speakers to hear that the two newer iPhones feature with an eSIM and a custom nano. Both nano-SIM phones will be sold. Large scale: different from a specific location.

Dual SIM phones have been a major test in China for some time, with a confusing maze of phone designs depending on the city or town you are in and the plan you accept. It's routine for Chinese people to trade simulations based on who they call or where they happen, and dual sim models from Huawei, Oppo, and others sell well for this reason.

Faced with a big headwind in China, Apple chose to make room for two physical nano-SIM cards in the iPhone X and iPhone XS Max, although only with the possibility that you could buy a phone in China (valid part). If you buy an iPhone XS in Hong Kong or Macau, you will get an eSIM like what you would get in the United States, but in case you buy the XS Max in those two regions. Get space for two physical nano-SIMs.

For me, seeing the best items in the US first, buying iPhones in Hong Kong was a real benefit for a long time! (A valid example: HomePod is not yet available to buy in Hong Kong or China, so I need to buy it through affiliates here. I have bought one in Vietnam since then, where it is very good Maybe. Top HomePods nationwide).

Dual SIM and China: The introduction of the Double SIM phone aligns Apple with a portion of its Chinese rivals, where dual SIM devices are relatively standard. As it may be, this is a clear advantage for those who live near the Hong Kong-mainland China border. However, Hong Kong is guided by China, which is a separate sector every day, with a formal external crossover, diversified funds, a legitimate framework, and more, including cell phone providers.

For those who return and advance, this is a great victory. I don't go to China as much as I used to, although I have the full capacity to install two SIM cards in the iPhone XS Max. I use a quick system to get info in Hong Kong and open a Google Project Fi SIM in another location (I know, I know, now it's just "Google Fi"). With this, I cry in 170 countries without additional expense.

This implies that there is no point in losing minor SIM cards and no more tampering with the SIM card on any flight; now i can use my close system when i am in hong kong and somehow go all inclusive without contacting sim. So how can it work? Apple's help page says that people can use two nano-SIM openings for different information and things like voice design, or to keep personal and business numbers separate, as much as you like it anyway.

SIM cards use equivalent SIM cards, a SIM on one side and a SIM on the other. When you start the phone, iOS will ask you what the "required" SIM should be and what the "wizard" should be. To transform, you can dive into the Settings app and tap on Cellular. The cell setup screen presents customers with plenty of options for two nano-SIM cards.

Currently, cell displays in dual SIM phones have more options. To start with, you can change the name of the two sims to whatever you want: I have chosen 1010 (the name of the organization that I am using in Hong Kong) and Project Fi. You can also choose which SIM you want to use for the information and which one you would like as the required voice line. When you sit down to your decision, there is another new option called "cell data change".

As long as it is on, it means that a phone call comes in, the second SIM information will be created between your call to get information out of sight. A useful little trap. Back on the cell phone screen, you can see the two cell layouts just introduced. You can tap if you want to go through a full slave of different settings, for example Wi-Fi calls, regardless of whether your calls are sent to the devices around you, regardless of whether the system should be used whatever you want, as initiation of voice and information, etc.

Each SIM can be switched independently, which is nice. In this way, for example, you can have phone calls on one SIM sent to your iPad and MacBook, although calls from the next SIM should be excluded. For a long time, when setting up a phone call, you can see the system name at the highest point of the dial screen. By tapping it, you can consider using an optional SIM.

You can see additional flag data at the top right of the screen. You can currently filter the flag quality for both sims at all times. China / Hong Kong / Macau iPhone XS Max customers can call from which SIM. Dual SIM monitoring: I have kept both SIMs dynamic so I can receive frequent messages and calls to either phone number, but inform my Hong Kong SIM for details.

When I leave Hong Kong, I open Settings, Cellular, and Tap Project Fi so I can create my required SIM when I'm away from home. As such, I do not use any information from my Hong Kong plan, although I still receive the letter sent to iMassage and WhatsApp on my Hong Kong number. Fantastic! I have needed a dual sim iPhone for a long time, but never thought about it within the possibility of domains, such as needing to open a simulation on MacBook Pro.

We don't just assume that Apple will actually do these things. Likewise, I recognized that some people in the United States would need a dual-SIM phone, making it even more uncertain whether Apple will use it. You can see the quality of the flag for both SIM cards in the upper right. Although diverse, a large number of nations are clustered and effectively available.

SIM swipe is so basic that many people offer very few SIM wallets, and one particular point of contention is that phone organizations have to use it in places like Thailand, Vietnam or Malaysia. I'd get used to this life, so it was over when I heard Apple's ad. In case you travel a lot, acquiring the new iPhone XS Max in Hong Kong can be an interesting point. Just on the off chance that you pass, it can be a bit expensive to swing, especially for a phone.

This will not be the main advantage in any case. Also, there is no commercial evaluation. Practice with the heavy dual sim iPhone XS Max when shopping in Hong Kong. An iPhone with dual SIM was below the list of features desired by most buyers, so Phil Schiller was surprised to hear during the September Apple Conference that the two new iPhones would have slots for eSIM and nano-SIM. regular for the phone. It is sold all over the world, except in one region.

Dual SIM phones have long been a big problem in China, with a confusing maze of phone plans based on what town or city you have and what plan you sign up for. It is common for the Chinese to say based on who they are calling or where they are, and Huawei, Oppo, and others have sold dual-SIM models for this reason alone.

Faced with major headwinds in China, Apple decided to make room for two physical nano-SIM cards in the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, but it's only fair if you buy the phone in China (communist part). If you buy the iPhone XS in Hong Kong or Macau, you will get an eSIM just like in the US, but if you buy the XS max in those two areas, you will get space for two physical nano-SIMs.

For me, after seeing all the products sold in the US for the first time, finally buying an iPhone in Hong Kong was a real benefit! Case in point: The HomePod isn't for sale in Hong Kong or China yet, so I had to buy it through sketch resellers here. I've since taken one to Vietnam, where it might just be one of the HomePods. In all the country.

Dual SIM and China

The introduction of dual SIM phones introduces Apple to some of its Chinese competitors, where dual SIM devices are almost standard. But it's a special benefit for those who live near the Hong Kong-mainland China border. Hong Kong is overseen by China, but it has a different range on a day-to-day basis, including formal cross-border trade, different currencies, legal systems, and more, including cell phone providers. For those who come and go, this is a great victory.

I haven't been to China as much as I used to, but I do have the ability to insert two SIM cards into the iPhone XS Max. I use a high speed network for data in Hong Kong and open a Google Project Fi SIM in another location (I know, I know, it is now "Google Fi"). With this, I move to 170 countries at no additional cost. This means not losing a small SIM card or messing with a SIM tray on a boring flight - I can now use my local network when in Hong Kong and around the world without touching a SIM I roam

So how does it work?

Apple's support pages say that people can use the two nano-SIM slots for things like separate voice and data plans, or to keep business and personal numbers separate, but either way it can be adjusted. SIM cards actually use the same SIM tray, a SIM on one side and a SIM on the other. Once you set the phone on fire, iOS will ask you which "primary" SIM should be and which should be "secondary".

To make changes, you can dig into the Settings app and tap on Cellular. Cellular setup screens give users many options for two nano-SIM cards. Mobile displays on dual SIM phones now have more options. For starters, you can rename two SIMs to your liking: I chose 1010 (the name of the company I'm using in Hong Kong) and Project Fi. You can also choose which SIM you want to use for data and which one you prefer as your primary voice line.

Once you make your choice, there is another new option called "mobile data switching." If it is activated, it means that during a phone call, the data of another SIM will be activated to receive data in the background during the call. An easy little trick. Back on the cellular screen, you can see the two currently installed cellular plans.

You can use other settings such as Wi-Fi calling, such as whether calls should be sent to nearby devices, what network should be used, whether you want to activate both voice and data, etc. o Then one can touch.. Each SIM can be modified separately, which is good. So for example you can have a phone call on one SIM for your iPad and MacBook, but it can be prevented from making a call on another SIM.

Finally, while making a phone call, you can see the name of the network at the top of the dial screen. Tapping it allows you to call using a different SIM. You can also see additional signal information at the top right of the screen. Now you can control the signal strength for both SIMs simultaneously. China / Hong Kong / Macau iPhone XS Max users can call from which SIM.

Manage dual sim

I chose to keep both SIM cards active, so I can receive text messages and calls to any phone number at all times, but use my Hong Kong SIM as the primary SIM for data. When I leave Hong Kong, I open Settings, Cellular and I touch Project Fi to create my main SIM when I am traveling. That way, I don't use any roaming data from my Hong Kong plan, but I still get the text message sent to iMessages and WhatsApp on my Hong Kong number. Excellent!

I've wanted a dual-sim iPhone for years, but never considered doing it, like wanting a SIM slot in the MacBook Pro. We really don't expect Apple to do these things. Also, I think some people in America want dual SIM phones, which makes it possible for Apple to do that. You can see the signal strength of both SIM cards in the upper right.

However, here it differs from several crowded and easily accessible countries. SIM card swapping is very common, many people carry very few SIM wallets and a common topic of conversation that phone companies have to use in places like Thailand, Vietnam or Malaysia. I got used to this life, so when I heard the Apple ad I was very happy.

If you travel a lot, you might consider taking the new iPhone XS Max to Hong Kong. Only if you are going through any means, it can be expensive for a phone to rock completely. However, this will not be the only benefit. There is also no sales tax!


iPhone XS Max with physical double SIMs



Apple's iPhone XS and XS Max cost between $ 999 and $ 1,449, with pre-borders starting this week. Pricing for the new iPhone XS and XS Max starts at $ 999 and $ 1,099 and starts shipping later this month. The iPhone XR starts at $ 749 and starts shipping in October.

The Tim Cook "is the most advanced phone we've ever made," according to Tim Cook. It has a 5.8-inch OLED screen with a 2436 x 1125 resolution. Meanwhile, the iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch OLED screen with a 2688 x 1242 resolution. The iPhone XR, which you might originally consider as the offering of This year's low-end has a 6.1-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1792 x 828.

The main difference between these three new iPhone X models is the screen. While the XS is smaller than the iPhone 8 Plus, the screen is as big as the 8 Plus. The iPhone XS Max is as big as the iPhone 8 Plus and it also has a bigger screen. The iPhone XR, which was announced later at the event, has a larger screen than the iPhone 8 Plus, while its overall size is slightly smaller.

For cameras, the iPhone XS and XS Max have two 12-megapixel rear cameras and an improved True Tone flash and a 7-megapixel front camera. The iPhone XR, as a cheaper option, has a 12 megapixel camera on the back, with a True Tone flash.

The iPhone XS and XS Max have improved water resistance with an IP68 rating, which means that the phone must be kept up to two meters in water for 30 minutes. Apple says it has tested phones with "lots of liquids," including juice, tea and beer. The iPhone XR has an IP67 rating that it had on the previous phone.

All new phones are powered by a new 7-nanometer A12 bionic chip. The new A12 chip can handle 512GB of storage, which means the phones now offer storage as a storage option, outperforming storage on a basic MacBook Air. The iPhone XS and XS Max also feature Face ID, True Tone Display, and 3D Touch. They have Dolby Vision and HDR10 video support.

Apple claims that the iPhone X can give you 30 minutes more battery life a day (hypothetically 12.5 hours of internet access) than the iPhone X, while the iPhone XS Max gives you 90 minutes a day compared to the iPhone X Up to 13.5 hours of Internet access). The iPhone XR has 90 minutes more battery life than the iPhone 8 Plus, which translates to roughly 14.5 hours of internet use, which means it's a powerhouse of three options.

The iPhone XS and XS Plus come in gold, silver, or space gray. The iPhone XS starts at $ 999 for the 64GB option and it also has 256GB and 512GB options. The iPhone XS Max starts at $ 1,099 with the same storage option. The 512GB option costs $ 1,449. Limitations for both phones start on September 14 and ship to select countries on September 21, after which they are rolled out in other countries.

Pre-reissues for the iPhone XR and phone will ship on October 26 and will be available on October 18. The iPhone XR comes in a variety of colors: white, black, blue, coral, yellow, and red. It has 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options.